This is the curriculum used for young children during BLM week in Cambridge Public
* Globalism: "Globalism means that Black people live all over the world, in lots of different ways, and we are thinking about ways to keep things fair everywhere."
* Black families: "A space that is free from patriarchal practices."
* Black villages: "The disruption of Western nuclear family dynamics."
* Black women: "the building of women-centered spaces free from sexism, misogyny, and male-centeredness."
* Transgender Affirming: "the commitment to continue to make space for our trans siblings by encouraging leadership and recognizing trans-antagonistic violence while doing the work
required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk."
Submitted: Mar 28, 2021